I can't believe I got Married

Most women wait their whole lives to get married. It is a big thing for them. They are willing to spend the most amount of money and nearly go in debt. I never really imagined getting married. I would have seen myself being one of those super workers that just work a lot and has a lot of nieces and nephews.

As of May 7, 2017, I am a married woman. My Name is now -Brooks. a lot of people have a problem when a woman doesn't change her last name fully but I love that my name is unlike any others. I am more in love with my husband than I am with just his last name. He doesn't care what my last name is as long as I am his wife. That is why I love him so.

I just relocated to Long Island and every time I move I start a new blog. My branded blog is The Pri Party. I hope to gain revenue from that soon.. very soon. We put together a graduation and wedding weekend. It was by far the best thing that ever happened to me.

now for the pictures.


















Comments